What is a Crystal Grid?
Table of Contents
A crystal Grid is a way to arrange crystals in a geometric pattern. This then directs energy to create a field of intention. This energy can also be applied to your chosen purpose. It may be healing, protection, manifestation, or to support an intention or a desired goal.
Crystal grids can be constructed with a variety of different crystals. We are able to utilize the properties of these stones to enhance specific intentions. Clear Quartz is regularly used and is the most versatile stone for this purpose. Being clear, it contains every colour of the spectrum; therefore working on all levels. Clear Quartz is a fantastic stone for laying grids as it is a powerful energy amplifier. The Quartz attunes itself to the specific energy requirements projected onto it. It is also the most efficient receptor for programming.
Guidelines for making a Crystal Grid.
1) Clearly set your intention for your grid. Then choose and decide upon a grid design that will best suit your intentions.
2) Find a safe location to create your grid where it will not be disturbed. Cleanse the area also, to help create a sacred space.
3) In between uses, make sure that you cleanse your crystals and also program them with your clear intention.
4) Select your Master charging crystal. Choose one from those selected that you feel has the strongest energy. Or one you feel most attracted to, or it may be the largest one of those chosen for your layout.
5) Place the crystals in the geometric pattern following the instructions for your chosen layout. Or place them in the pattern of your own design.
6) Charge the Master Crystal. Hold the Master Crystal, pointing it down over the centre of the grid. Now imagine energy flowing from the master crystal into the grid, joining it together into a cohesive whole.
7) Relax and centre yourself. Visualize your goal as having been achieved. Also, visualise with a calm mind and positive intention.
8) Say a prayer of gratitude.
Crystal Gridding Kit.
Follow us on Facebook
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.