Astrophyllite Meaning and Benefits.
Table of Contents
~ Properties ~ Astrophyllite Meaning ~ Benefits ~ Healing ~
Astrophyllite Meaning – General Information and History.
Astrophyllite is a unique and very rare form of titanium silicate. It has a Mohs hardness of 3–4, a greasy, pearly lustre, and appears translucent to opaque. It belongs to the triclinic crystal system. Its name stems from the Greek astron meaning star and Greek phyllon meaning leaf. This mirrors its leaf or star-shaped growth pattern. It is a popular stone for gem collectors and highly desirable for metaphysical and spiritual purposes.
Astrophyllite was first discovered in 1844 by the Norwegian mineralogist Paul Christian Weibye. Ten years later, Carl Johan August Theodor Scheerer named it Astrophyllite and also described its properties. A rare mineral. it forms in fissures or cracks in the earth and is found in relatively few locations.
Astrophyllite Meaning – Metaphysical Benefits.
Astrophyllite is a powerful crystal for change and transformation. Its potent energy removes perceived limitations and obstacles as well as revealing the path forward. It also enhances your confidence and insight. It can inspire the drive to transform negative or stagnant circumstances. Furthermore, it can illuminate your divine path and reveal what you need to clear to move forward. It helps to expand your consciousness and also reveals the many layers of reality. It also helps you to embrace the multidimensional levels of being.
Astrophyllite is an amplifier of personal truth and promotes acceptance of your shadow self, without creating a dependency on it. Being a bridge for perception, it also activates your highest and lowest chakras, uniting each energy center along the way.
Astrophyllite increases your awareness and sensitivity to touch. It is also an excellent ally for physical and energetic healing practices. It can enhance perception and help open your psychic abilities including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and so on. Furthermore, it is also able to help with sensing the needs of others. Because of this, it has become popular among acupuncturists, Reiki practitioners, and massage therapists.
Astrophyllite Meaning – Healing.
Astrophyllite enhances massage, acupressure, and Reiki by providing the practitioner with a heightened awareness of the client’s needs.
It supports the elimination of fatty deposits. Helps ease seizure symptoms. It eases bloating and digestive issues. It also helps with the functions of the liver, spleen, pancreas, and gall bladder. What’s more, it helps with the treatment of reproductive disorders. It also helps to sustain the body during menstrual cycles and menopause.
Moreover, it helps to relieve symptoms of depression and emotional disharmony by providing greater love and support.
Tips for Using Astrophyllite.
- Carry Astrophyllite to fill yourself with energy as well as motivate change.
- Wear Astrophyllite to help you grow and move forward on your life path.
- Place Astrophyllite where you can appreciate its aesthetic value, and to help develop your spiritual and intellectual strength.
- Use Astrophyllite to help improve your psychic powers.
- Utilise it to enhance your telepathic abilities, and also your ability to contact others through psychic means.
- Keep Astrophyllite in a place where its star-like energy can fill you with celestial light and positive energy.
- Employ Astrophyllite to help alleviate past guilt, and instead help you to focus on the potential of your future.
- Hold Astrophyllite to help you become more confident, and calm,
- Utilise Astrophyllite to facilitate fidelity and understanding.
- Wear or carry Astrophyllite to relieve the symptoms of depression and emotional disharmony.
Follow us on Facebook
© Ron and Sue Windred.
Disclaimer: The outlined metaphysical and healing properties in this website are for inspiration and reference. We gather this information and alleged properties from writings, books, folklore and various other sources. They are also dependent upon the attitude and beliefs of the individual. Furthermore they do not replace diagnosis or treatment by a qualified therapist or physician.